CALL US TODAY
EMAIL US TODAY
GSI is a specialist in compaction grouting. We have over 35 years experience with foundation repairs and our engineering knowledge of compaction grouting can help with major foundation projects.
Compaction Grouting Process: As grout is injected, the grout forms a bulb at the end of the injection pipe. As the injection continues, the bulb volumetrically enlarges, displacing and compacting the surrounding soils
Compaction grouting has numerous applications, including, but not limited to:
- Soil densification – structural support
- Soil liquefaction prevention
- Settlement mitigation
- Foundation stabilization
- Lifting of structures
- Lifting pipelines
- Vibration reduction of industrial equipment and machine pads
- Increasing end-bearing and lifting drilled piers
- Swimming pool foundation repair
For questions on our compaction grouting services please contact us.