CALL US TODAY
EMAIL US TODAY
Geotechnical Contractor and Foundation Repair Specialist
Serving Los Angeles, Orange County, SoCal, Phoenix Az, Las Vegas Nv
For over 35 years, Geotechnical Stabilization Incorporation (GSI) has performed reliable, top-quality compaction grouting, soil stabilization and foundation repair services. GSI has extensive experience in many areas of civil and geotechnical engineering, including: Compaction Grouting, Chemical/Pressure Grouting, Mudjacking/Slabjacking, Epoxy Injection, Helical Piers and Push Piers. Our comprehensive understanding of soil structures and foundation repair solutions provides our clients with the best geotechnical services for commercial and residential properties.
Furthermore, what sets GSI apart is our excellent services and experienced professionals who are committed to helping you solve your foundation problems in the most cost-effective way possible.
Geotechnical Stabilization, Inc.
1566 Sterling Court
Escondido, CA 92029
Fax: (760) 489-6697
For over 40 years GSI has performed reliable, top quality grouting, soil stabilization and foundation support helping our clients with geotech services such as ground improvement and foundation support.
Geotech | Foundation Stabilization
- Soil Densification for Structural Support
- Mitigation of Soil Liquefaction
- Settlement Mitigation
- Foundation Stabilization
- Controlled Lifting of Structures
- Highway Pavements and Approaches, Manholes and Sacking Underground Pipes
- Re-leveling Swimming Pools
- Underground Leaking Water Shut-Off
- Repair of Cracked Slabs, Foundation and Seawalls
- Sinkhole Remediation
- Filling Voids Beneath Structures
- Sealing Cracks in Landfill Covers
- Soil Improvement Using Grouting (Compaction Grouting, Chemical Grouting, Lense Grouting, Pressure Grouting)
- Slabjacking and Mudjacking
- Foundation Underpinning
- Repair Using Helical Piers
Geotechnical and Foundation Services
Trusted Geotech Contractor | Quality Assurance
GSI offers a full range of geotechnical grouting techniques for site improvement. We are trusted foundation repair and soil stabilization experts with over 35 years of experience in the stabilization of existing buildings and the improvement of construction sites.
Our experienced staff has extensive knowledge and experience in soil engineering. We work with businesses and developers on residential, commercial and government projects. GSI projects have ranged from individual single-story homes to multi-story buildings and structures of all types. We plan and work closely with our clients in order to provide effective solutions to their structural soil problems.